Bridging the gap between Community and Law Enforcement
Our ministry events are currently on hold due to the Covid-19 Pandemic. We will resume our Community Arts & Life Skills events as soon as the Youth Court says it is safe to do so.
“I searched for a man among them who would build up the wall and stand in the gap before Me for the land so that I would not destroy it, but I found no one.” Ezekiel 22:30
The breakdown between the community and law enforcement is not a single demographic issue. This issue affects all of us and all of us need to pay attention to this challenge. We can change the narrative by everyone taking this issue seriously and getting involved in finding positive solutions to these common problems.
The mission of The Ezekiel Project is to “stand in the gap” to bring communities and law enforcement together. The Ezekiel Project will provide opportunities for open dialogue between communities and law enforcement. The goal will be to provide empowering tools for the community in hopes of building common trust and respect between communities and law enforcement.
• Live Seminars
• Live Interaction with Community and Law Enforcement
• Live Demonstrations of Police Pull-Over’s and Interactions, etc.
• Speaking Tour (Schools, Churches, Civic Events, etc.)
• Create and Develop Public Announcements
• Partner with organizations and churches to develop opportunities in those communities